How Much Space Do I Need To Install Acronis Do I Have To Install Norton Ghost 10.0 On My Primary HDD?

Do I have to install Norton Ghost 10.0 on my primary HDD? - how much space do i need to install acronis

Do I need to look forward to installing Norton Ghost 10.0 on my team, because they never get in a position to Acronis True Image 9.0 to work, keep it to freeze my computer, and they would not do so, he will. Today I uninstalled Acronis.

Question: My main hard drive only 40 GB and is almost finished (only 4.5 GB left, so I installed a site of 250-GB hard drive, if you have enough space for installations / downloads have.

Is from my small 40 GB hard drive almost full, it would be OK to install to the spirit in my hard disk of 250 GB, even though my secondary drive?

Or is the software of this kind must be installed on the main hard drive when you installed the operating system (Windows XP) in my case?

How important is it difficult to install Norton Ghost?

1 comments:

VzjrZ said...

No matter which drive you install it, and wonder why the backup partition ghost ...

Post a Comment