Candida Breast Breastfeeding Pain... Is It Candida?

Breastfeeding pain... is it candida? - candida breast

Since yesterday, the end of my left breast (the part that touches the chest if they are not wearing a bra), was very painful and tender. I see no redness.
My son has a tooth and my nipples were bitten by pumping into the night. This morning I'm) crowded (rare after 7 months of food. I pumped his chest and was painful on pressure.
I was leaking milk from this morning (below hangs when I checked ...) breastpads used since.
I have noticed, pressed a white button on my nipple, I flowing milk.
I had candida and not taking Nystatin and Diflucan. My breasts were huge and red and painful time. Well, they are normal, unless the tibia, where it hurts. The underside of the chest hurts so much (the pain is constant and circular or concentric, no shooting) and no obstruction of channels that are difficult to achieve.
I have no fever.
Can you help me?

3 comments:

Dnereid said...

In fact, milk is a blister

Lucy said...

It sounds like mastitis. Going to the doctor before it worsens. The sooner you can treat me better.

Rose H said...

I had this very rare case, was connected to my channel, but at the nipple. In general, you can use a white ball, but the pain in the chest. The way I get rid of this is expressed under a hot shower and try to milk by hand, and at some point, the hat, warm compresses to the area and your child as much as possible to breast-feed. Sometimes, nursing in different positions than usual will help, as the lateral position is good for me. Also for the first time this happened to me and I do not know when the snap went mastitis in a few so check with your doctor if the pain does not disappear, and you must have developed in the antibiotics. I hope this helps a little.

Post a Comment