American Standard Wall Mount Toilet How To Hang A Wall Hung Toilet?

How to hang a wall hung toilet? - american standard wall mount toilet

I recently purchased a wall-mounted American Standard toilets. I need a bathroom in the back empty. I have all the pipes they need. Need, what kind of business process needs to know oi. I have no information sheet with him. Can not help, Lowes, Home Depot was no help. Does anyone know a site that look to a company or a hook for this service, you can order standard American. I still had no luck with the U.S. standard. Thanks

2 comments:

whimsical sagacity said...

After attending a wall of some American Standard toilets Reiter (Instant Glenwall and Afwall), it seems that simply screws into the wall. Installing drywall, you need the lock doubled ie 2x6 or installed behind the plaster. Use stainless steel 2 1 / 2 "3 / 8 bolts with washers. Construction of block wall that should change enough screws. Of course, the toilets are wall-mounted wall fairly regularly since j I met a number of sites that support adaptation enter the bowl.

That is a hypothesis. Good luck.

Sarah said...

Atoilet hung on the wall!>? I've never heard or seen that one as before? How Would U hang on ur wall?
Nevermind How to use?
Seems interesting, but .. ui odd with a photo can not be made? email me C What I want: D

Post a Comment